Re: Double Inserts

I thank you deeply for your kind words.

Drink up, the worlds about to end.

Bastien

From: Martin Norland <martin.norland@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Double Inserts
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:01:40 -0600

Bastien Koert wrote:
I am but your padawan

Bastien
[snip]
From: Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cant-help-myself style="no-disrespect-to: bastien;">
well yes, you have to understand Bastien is only an apprentice has not
yet been initiated into the inner mind-readers circle.

I on the other hand can tell you with utmost certainty that the solution is 42
</cant-help-myself>
[snip]

In all fairness, I'd say Bastien is a frood who really knows where his towel is[1]. He's surely finishing up his apprenticeship.

1> http://hhgproject.org/entries/towel.html

Cheers,
--
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.