Re: Auto Responses?

I do support you too,  Jerry. People should either somehow exclude
'php-db'/other mailing lists to be auto-replied to or they must keep
off their auto-replies with themselves.

Its quite stupid recieving emails saying "I am out of office" when we
are waiting for more urgent things.

Regards,
Samar M.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:56:12 +1100 (EST), JeRRy <jusa_98@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why do people set auto responses on a mailing list
> like this?  It's crazy, imagine all the auto replies
> this list would generate.  As if I care if a user is
> not able to reply because they have gone on holidays
> or something.  If they don't reply obviously they are
> not around or can't answer or don't want to.  That's
> fine, but I don't care if your away but I do care a
> stupid auto response is setup.
>
> It's worse than general spam!!!!!!!

> http://au.movies.yahoo.com
>
> --

Love,
Samar M.

= Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.