Re: oci8 cannot connect after restarting DB

Michael,

After rereading your post again, i realise you mentioned it's happening with
non-persistent connections also. That puzzles me. Perhaps we are talking
about multiple bugs here. In general, I have not found PHP5 and oci8 to be
very stable, and would not recommend moving anything production to use PHP5
just yet.

Regardsd, John