Re: More help with restore server

I fixed my problem, for those that are interested.

I have now discovered the beauty of compiling from source.

I ended up downloading php from the php.org site and compiled it.  It repaired
all php/mysql relationships and files and fixed my problem.

These is latest of several occurances (not just php/mysql) where I was able to
solve a problem by skipping the rpm and just compiling from source.  Has
anyone else found this to be the case?

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 02:42 pm, Michael Cortes wrote:
> Here is another situation I find myself in.  I did a rm -rf /var/*
installed a new harddrive as /dev/hdd0.  I installed the old harddrive as

--

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District