RE: Book recommendation for using MySQL w. PHP

Rene,

I've gotten a lot of mileage lately out of 'The PHP Anthology,  Volumes I
and II' by Harry Fuecks and published by SitePoint. The author
demonstrates IMO fairly sophisticated usage of OOP techniques in
constructing classes for MySQL, in particular.  And the coding examples
are robust and explained really well.

As to using MySQL and building queries, Paul DuBois' MySQL, Second Edition
has stood the test of time for me as a basic and advanced reference.

dave