Interested in helping develop a php/MySql program ?

hello everyone,

Firstly, apologies if I have wrongly understood this as the place for such a mail;

I'm just mailing to see if any of you have the time and interest to develop and code for Mailgust, (mailgust.org) which is a php internet/email mailing manager.
I am merely a user and tester, but am in close contact with the developer, who sadly cannot afford to spend time on further development at the moment due to having to pursue paid work. Meanwhile, mailgust's already excellent software is in a state of hiatus. (sp?)

The main task needing attention is to recode much of mailgust (php4) to accommodate the new recent php release. There are also a few issues which need coding to achieve or improve certain functions or bugs.

Maybe have a look at the above website (documentation there is a little sparce and out of date) and download the latest 2.0pre4b release, and see what you think. The developer hasn't asked me to generate support in this way, but I am quite passionate about mailgust and would love to see it progress further.

Feel free to email me directly with any thoughts or questions, and I can forward your details onto the developer if you'd like me to.

Many thanks for your time and help,
Lee
England

scanned by lee's virus software. outbound message found to be clean.