Re: Arabic characters displayed as garbage !!

The whole thing doesnt have to do anything with the DB. Because what
matters is the client or the gateway character-set ( browser in your
case ) so if ur on windows u're probably posting data through
charset=windows-1256 so if ur using HTML then use this encoding or if
ur using XHTML u could put the charset in the xmlns or html tag.

or as mentioned earlier by sending headers.

Hope that helps.

M.Saleh.E.G
97150-4779817