RE: microsoft access

I'm guessing that COM is going to be overkill for this.  I thought some
systems like ADOdb let you get to Access tables directly without COM.

I'm imaginging that COM might not always be a viable way to go anyway,
if you have an Access .MDB file on a server where your PHP stuff is
hosted, they probably don't have Access installed on their server (why
would they?).

If I have time later, I'll double-check ADOdb and such, but I'd look
into something like that before I'd use COM.

-TG