Re: Which Database Abstraction Layer ?

Lukas Smith wrote:

mysql:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pear-dev&m=108239153527834&w=2

ibase:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pear-dev&m=108240351804395&w=2

there are other interesting points being discussed through out this thread but with a noteably focus on the pear abstraction layers.

Interesting thing from my point of view - both done on Apache2

ADOdb is not giving me any problems, but this does show that a switch to raw ibase will give me a performance boost if I need it.

--
Lester Caine