Re: Which Database Abstraction Layer ?

John Holmes wrote:

I'd personally recommend ADOdb for no other reason than that's what I use and it's effective.

Seconded. John Lim who wrote ADOdb is always updating it with input from users.

PEARdb does seem to have caught up, but lots of third party applications are already available that use ADOdb or have moved to it (or are moving) in later updates.

--
Lester Caine