Re: Webpage response to selection & $_POST

hi...

to what i know, the $_POST variables get passed to apage.php only... if you
have a redirect to another page inside apage.php, the $_POST variables will
not be passed to the next page. you may need to register your $_POST as
session variables inside apage.php first or you append your $_POST variables
to your redirect string...

e.g. header('location: nextpage.php?var='$_POST) or something like that...