LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE

Hello

I'm new to this list. I diden't found anything in the archive and by
googleing to solve my problem.

We have updated our server to PHP 4.3.8 and MySQL 4.0.2. Some of our
clients run a shop software that need 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE' to store
its data to MySQL. MySQL itself supports the command. I can run it from
mysql-client. That works. I have read about the fix on php.net
(http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php / http://bugs.php.net/28632).
Until now, i couldn't find a solution to get it work.

Is there way to get it work?

Regards
Dani