That would be a line you add directly after the line mysql_query($link,$query)

Usually this will tell you immediately if you have an error in your SQL, and echoing the $query string you passed to MySQL is a good idea too, it can be more obvious to diagnose when it's printed on screen.

Cheers - Neil

At 12:41 16/08/2004 +0000, you wrote:

From: "Daniel Kradolfer" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:40:49 +0200
Subject: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE

Hello

I'm new to this list. I diden't found anything in the archive and by
googleing to solve my problem.

We have updated our server to PHP 4.3.8 and MySQL 4.0.2. Some of our
clients run a shop software that need 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE' to store
its data to MySQL. MySQL itself supports the command. I can run it from
mysql-client. That works. I have read about the fix on php.net
(http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php / http://bugs.php.net/28632).
Until now, i couldn't find a solution to get it work.

Is there way to get it work?

Regards
Dani

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.