Re: sendmail

I dont know how to be more specific.  It just doesnt work.  There is no
error.  The program runs and sometimes it sends the email and sometimes it
doesnt.  I've looked at all the log files that I know about and havent seen
anything that looks like an email error.  Is there any other troubleshooting
that I can do to get more information on what I am doing?

Thanks,

Aaron