Re: sendmail

Hello,

On 08/04/2004 09:47 AM, Aaron Todd wrote:
I dont know how to be more specific.  It just doesnt work.  There is no
error.  The program runs and sometimes it sends the email and sometimes it
doesnt.  I've looked at all the log files that I know about and havent seen
anything that looks like an email error.  Is there any other troubleshooting
that I can do to get more information on what I am doing?

It is very likely that the message is being bounced to the return path address, which is set with the mail() 5th parameter.

If you are not sure how to do it, take a look at the examples of this message composing and sending class that let you set it using the Return-Path header:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos