Re: Re: Convert HTML Table to Tab Delimited .TXT file

There definitely are colons, and there is a 'comments' field and
semi-colons may appear there. However I think I will include a note in the
help file for the admin to avoid using semi-colons in this field. Seems
the best solution. And you are right: A .csv is seen as an excel file, so
opening the audit window then going to file > save as, and making the file
Audit.csv, or something, avoids having to use the import wizard in excel.
Saves several steps. Thanks so much!

dave