Re: Re: Convert HTML Table to Tab Delimited .TXT file

Thanks, Christian, and all who responded. I think this is almost exactly
as it will work. The problem with using some kind of MySQL frontend is
that this would involve some knowledge of dB's and SQL (can't be certain
of this), and that it would be additional steps. For example, the GUI
already allows 1 or more computers to be selected (up to 48, now), and the
audit history button simply queries the audit_table based upon the same
selection of computers for all changes made during a specified period.
Having to create a query for computers 1-7, 11, 15, 16, 24, 31, etc, where
start date = 'some date' and end date = now() would really be dupliating
work that the GUI is already doing.