RE: Re: Convert HTML Table to Tab Delimited .TXT file

You could just use MysqlODBC, and import the data right into the excel
sheet.

Just setup a DNS that points to your Mysql server, on the windows box,
then select Data->Get External data->New Database Query within Excel...

I'm not sure what the data is, or why you need the data, or what your
really doing....

But that might be in option...

Cheers!!

Dan