Re: no temp var for mysql_fetch_array results

Jeff, et al --

...and then jeffrey_n_Dyke@xxxxxxxxx said...
%
% Hey David...

Hi again!

%
% Does this mean you are potentially brining back more then one row, and
% mysql_result doesn't know where to get it from?  Does this change if you
% add, LIMIT 1 to the query.

In this case, we're absolutely sure; the email addresses are unique, so
I'd only get back one.  And since mysql_result() is supposed to jump to a
certain row it shouldn't matter whether I get back one or more...

Still confused,
:-D
--
David T-G