Re: no temp var for mysql_fetch_array results

>  Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index
4...

> Now this makes some sense; the manual says that

>   mysql_result ( resource result , int row )

> will jump to row $row in the output but says nothing about returning me a
> given fields.

> Any other thoughts?
Hey David...

Does this mean you are potentially brining back more then one row, and
mysql_result doesn't know where to get it from?  Does this change if you
add, LIMIT 1 to the query.

Most of the time when i have problems with mysql_result, it has to do with
more data coming back then i expected, or is a bad query, but you seem to
have the same one...

HTH
Jeff

--