Re: Procedure for submitting an order via email

You dont want an example, you are looking for a finnished piece of
code to glue into your site.

Your asking for a given example of a not given system? Different
stores uses different ways of collecting data. Some databases,
some cookies, some even stores the basket in sessions. Throwing
a form fields into the mix doesnt make the question easier to answer.

What you are asking in car repair terms would be something like :
How do I repaird the engine?

Either come with more information, and accuall code you are using,
then some people here might be able to supply you with the answers
you are looking for.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com