Re: another strange MYSQL problem

What I suggest you do, run phpMyAdmin (Or whatever you use)
and dump the table structure for your table. Also give us a few lines
of typical data from your table.

Your queries looks correct to me.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com