Re: Procedure for submitting an order via email

On 1 May 2004 at 22:47, Ignatius Reilly wrote:

> With the PHP IMAP functions you can process your mail box programmatically
> as a data repository.

nice to know. What I want is an scriptexample for a checkoutprocedure of a
online-store. I want submit via email the content of a basket, that is stored in a
databasetable, some formfields and the mailreceiver taken from another databasetable.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service & Softwareentwicklung

Tel./Fax +49[0]7621 16 99 16

Web:      http://www.rheyn.de
email:    info@xxxxxxxx