Re: Stumped with proper query & display

The way I handle queries like this is to use an associative array with the ID as the named index key. You then loop through the data consolidating the choices and linking the other data based on id. Since you are using a named index, it doesn't matter how your data is sorted.

//Consolidate your choices into an associative array
foreach($choiceData as $choices) {
	//Get Unique ID for consolodiation
	$personID= $choices['id'];
	//Save value of fields being consolidated
	$choicesList[$personID]['choice'] .= $choices['choice'].', ';
	//Add Names and Company
	$choicesList[$personID]['Name'] = $names['Name'];
	$choicesList[$personID]['company'] = $names['company'];
}

You should now have an array ($choicesList) containing your consolidated data. Each array element will contain and array with three items: choices, name, company. The 'choices' will have an extra ', ' at the end, but that's easy to get rid of with rtrim().