Re: Password encryption

It is a string function that returns a 32-character md5 hash of "password."  MD5 is the name for a current RSA Message Digest Algorithm encryption method.

A search in the manual for md5 gets you to the little bit of information in the manual plus a link to RFC 1321 which likely provides more information than you want.

Doug