ocistatement

Hello,
I receive an array from an OCIFetchStatement() and want to address its elements by indices, which fails. The original select has two columns.
How do I have to visualize that array? I want to load it into an <option> list. I tried also some examples with while(list...), but it can not work until I don't know the structure.

Thanks for help,
Torsten