Embedded forms, or multiple postings to an external site....

Man, it just aint my day...

I have a page, that lists all entries from my MySQL database.

I've used the multiple delete script Mustafa gave me earlier, but one one
site, I think it may not work..

My page is laid out like this:

<form>
<delete button based on select>

<input checkbox select[]>  <form>Post other data to other site, in new
window</form>
<input checkbox select[]>  <form>Post other data to other site, in new
window</form>
<input checkbox select[]>  <form>Post other data to other site, in new
window</form>

</form>

However, I'm running into probs... only one entry can be deleted at a
time, and sometimes, I'll select a box, but am told none are selected...?
Would the embedded forms stop me from processing the multiple deletion in
PHP?

My other option, is to add the individual posts to the master form, but
then how could I submit multiple sets of data, to an external site,
withough opening loads of new windows...?

So my questions are:

1. Can I embed forms, and are there any issues associtated with it?
2. Can I post to external sites, multiple times, on the same page (kinda
like header("Location: http:www.site.com"), but many times?

Perhaps I'm off on the wrong curve, but it seems the most obvious
answer...?

Any ideas?
Tris...

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.