From: Robert Twitty [mailto:rtwitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:34 PM
To: Karen Resplendo
Cc: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Paging large recordsets

Most of the PHP solutions I have seeen require the use of session
variables.  You could create an array containing only the unique
identifiers of all the records, and then store it into a session
variable. You would then use another session variable to retain the page
size, and then include the page numbers in the "Next", "Prev", "First",
"Last" and "Absolutr" page links.  Printing is probably best done with
dynamically generated PDF instead of HTML.

-- bob