Wonder Program Question

Hi All,

Got a question for everyone. Does anyone know of a Red Hat (Fedora would
be even better) package that does the following:

 - Load Balancing
 - Proxying
 - Host Name Redirects
 - Server Heartbeat monitoring

I know IP Tables can do it with some help from some other programs, but
I am looking for one simple clean program that works a lot like my
router or expensive routers I have used in the past.  Some Foundry
routers do this already and if I cannot do it server side I am going to
consider that option.  I am just wondering if any one knows of anything.

Thanks,

Paul

Here is an example of what I want to setup.

All domains will have the same IP address.  I want all traffic that
comes in over port 80 on that IP address to be handled by my routing
server.  The server will send windows traffic to the windows machine and
Linux traffic to one of the Linux machines based on availability and
load.  I want the routing server to determine what traffic goes where
based on the host name (www.domain1.com or www.domain2.com).  Below is a
quick sketch.

www.domain1.com -> Linux Server (1&2)
Domain1 will go to Linux Server1 and Linux Server2 in my backend
network.  It will be the load balanced server.

www.domain2.com -> Windows Server1
Domain2 will go to my Windows Server.  The host name will tell the
routing server to send the request to the Windows server.  The Windows
server will determine which virtual site to serve based on the proxied
host name (Domain2) and then return the correct info.

www.domain3.com -> Windows Server1
Domain3 will also go to my Windows Server.  The host name will tell the
routing server to send the request to the Windows server.  The Windows
server will determine which virtual site to serve based on the proxied
host name (Domain3) and then return the correct info.

www.domain1.com www.domain2.com www.domain3.com
        A            B          B
        |            |          |
        -------------------------

----------------|--------------------------------
- My Firewall --|--------------------------------
----------------|--------------------------------

      -----------------------------
     |   Linux Routing, Load-      |
     | balancing and Proxy Server  |
     |  which accepts all port 80  |
     |         traffic             |

      A          A           B          B
    Linux      Linux      Windows    Windows
   Server1    Server2     Server1    Server1