Inserting querydata as default value in form

Hi!

I hav made a simle page to insert update and delete data in MYSQL.
I try to put existing data into a standard form field to make editing
easyer:
<input name=link TYPE=TEXT cols=40 value=$query_data[4]>
Problem is when the text data contains a space ie "Look here". Then only the
first word show. To display both words i have to update the data to
"Look_here" witch isn't really looking good.
A good suggestion, anyone?

TIA Georg :-)