Re: Splitting a CSV file

Chris, et al --

...and then Chris Payne said...
%
% Hey there,

Hiya!

%
% I just want to thank everyone for their time and help, you've all been so
% valuable and solved my problems :-)  I needed the hidden max_file_size bit

Glad to hear it, and sorry it took me so long to get here.  There's that
other thread on the PHP list... *sigh*

% in the form.  But i'm also going to look at all your other suggestions

Yep.  I was going to suggest that you need

  post_max_size
  upload_max_filesize

and perhaps

  memory_limit
  max_input_time

bumped up from the defaults.  A good way to check this sort of thing is
to look at phpinfo() output and see what could be keeping you back.  In
my case, I didn't have _filesize and so I could watch the files spool up
in /var/tmp and then suddenly disappear even before the upload finished!

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"