Re: Splitting a CSV file

Hey there,

I just want to thank everyone for their time and help, you've all been so
valuable and solved my problems :-)  I needed the hidden max_file_size bit
in the form.  But i'm also going to look at all your other suggestions
you've all made, as what you say makes perfect sense from a coding point of
view :-)

Again thank you everyone, I don't know what i'd do without you all.

Regards

Chris - Crazy, but slightly less so than this morning :-)