Re: Select Value with 's

hi!

do not quite understand your problem.. pls post some code?
heres a small snippet that should work well...

$qry = 'SELECT `customer` FROM `customerList` ORDER BY `customer`';
$res = mysql_query($qry);
while($customer = mysql_fetch_object($res)) {
    echo stripslashes($res->customer).'<br>'."\n";
}

hth?

_ma

# life would be easier if i knew the source code...