Re: PHP Oci8 segmntation fault

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I will try this, althought i compiled php with-oracle
and Oracle functions work ok with php even in command line. Now, only i have
problem with calling oracle stored procedures that return resultset in
cursor. I knew how to do it in oci functions, but i dont know how to make it
in php+oracle functions. Anybody can help me about it?

Radovan

"Lang Sharpe" <lang@myself.com> wrote in message
20030813230533.63061.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030813230533.63061.qmail@pb1.pair.com...
> Hi Radovan
>
> Here are some suggestions
>
> Make sure $ORACLE_HOME is set in your environment. There may be other
> environment variables that the environment needs as well that are set for
> the webserver process, but not when you run the command line version.
>
> PHP 4.3.2 has a bug in it that causes php to crash with oracle support.
Try
> adding
>
> #undef HAVE_OCI8_SHARED_MODE
>
> near the top of ext/oci8/oci8.c
>
> If your getting a core dump, then you can compile php with --enable-debug
as
> a configure option. run the script again and use gdb to get a backtrace.
> There are instructions for doing this are at
> http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php
> This probably wont solve your problem, but is fun to do anyway.
>
> Lang
>

> Radovan Radic wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I have php 4.3.2 installed as apache 2.0.45 module on RH Linux (7.3)
with