Re: ./configure stupidity

please please would you help me to get

mysql - gd - iodbc (odbc) - mssql - apache ....

I need to upgrade because i need the new one with iodbc support not
unixODBC.
and i need it with ofcourse ( mysql - gd - iodbc (odbc) - mssql - apache
.... )
I have read so many articles all over the web, and i reffered to php.net ...
MY PROBLEM is that i m new to linux and when it come to specify the DIR , i
got lost...
and when i make the ./configure , then make then make install ,, i got
errors always .., i untared the file in /usr/local/src and after everything
done , i echo phpinfo() and i got the version still there !!!

I installed RedHat 7.3 ... the current php that came with redhat is
perfectly working just i need to make mssql and iodbc work... so if there
any other way please help me..

Please help me in details

20030701065340.1365.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030701065340.1365.qmail@pb1.pair.com...