Re: ./configure stupidity

I think it's very good as it is. ./configure actually is almost a standard
for every compilation and is not ment to be used by a programmer but by a
system admins. Linux is not Windows. If you really want to learn to compile
a php create in a day or two a complete line with everything you ever think
you need about php or compile them as modules, save the config line in a
file and keep it on a CD. From version to version are very few changes to
the ./configure options.

Cristian MARIN - Developer
InterAKT Online (www.interakt.ro)
Tel:         +4021 312.53.12