Re: PHP - Apache config problem

FYI:

OOPS!!
I dug around in the install.txt file in PHP, and found that php4ts.dll needs to
be relocated to either where apache.exe resides, where
php4apache.dll resides, or in the windows system directory. All now works as
expected.

David

php-db-return-29239-DPGirago=mdanderson.org@lists.php.net on 07/14/2003 11:35:42
AM