PHP - Apache config problem

Howdy everyone,

I'm in the process of setting up a new development environment with Apache
1.3.27 and PHP 4.3.2 on a Win2k machine with SP2.
I'm getting an error message from apache saying that it can't find the
c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll . However, that is indeed where the dll is located.

This is the exact line in httpd.conf that apache is choking on:    LoadModule
php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll .

Funny thing is, I have the same http.conf file in another Win2k machine running
the same apache version but with PHP 4.2.3 , and everything is OK.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

David