Re: PHP - Apache config problem

> I dug around in the install.txt file in PHP, and found that php4ts.dll
needs to
> be relocated to either where apache.exe resides, where
> php4apache.dll resides, or in the windows system directory. All now works
as
> expected.

I actually have all my PHP-centric DLLs in...

    G:\etc\php

I've added this path to my system PATH, so now ALL my windows apps can find
these DLLs if they need.

I never liked adding ANYTHING to my windows directory, especially when it
deals with Apache, Perl, PHP, mySQL, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Walter

PS: I have a doc that outlines how installed my PHP and integrated it with
Apache
    all by hand, WITHOUT using the registry or the windows directory.
    I'll be glad to send it to you if your interested.