Looking for a php database browser..

Hello

I have to give the possibilitz to browse the tables from a database and
update the data inside. Since there are a lot of tables I prefer to use a
smart php table browser. The user is not allowed to update the structure
only the data so I can't use the phpMyAdmin that is already installed on the
server.

Thanks a lot for help

Daniel