Re: query string

Sorry I don't think I explained very well... heres my situation...

I have a mysql database set up... I have a user table with 2
fields..."team_name" and "fant_week".

What I want to do is, depending on who is logged in, I want my link to
change the value of 'team' to the logged in members team name, like wise for
the week.

For example..
if "gorno" is logged in and his team is called "fun team" the link will
reflect his team and look like this...
fant_stnd3.php?week=1&team=fun team

or if say... "billbo" is logged in and his team is called "silly team" the
link will look like this
fant_stnd3.php?week=1&team=silly team

but again, my problem is that it's cutting off the team value when there is
a space in the string..

1054523332.1569.3.camel@localhost">news:1054523332.1569.3.camel@localhost...