Re: query string

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 22:26, Ian Fingold wrote:
> I'm trying to build a query string for one of my links.. for example...
> fant_stnd3.php?week=1&team=fun%20team
>
> I need to be able to grab the values of 'week' and 'team' from an array, I
> can do that no problem, but when the code runs it cuts off the value if
> there is a space in the string. so instead of putting "fun team" in the
> query string it cuts it off and just puts.. "fun "
>
> So my question, is there a function or any way to prevent this from
> happening?
>
> thanks.

   Hi Ian,
 I have no idea what you are trying to do.. Well if you are getting
those values from a URL, $week and $team variables in your php script
should have the values in them.. In later versions of PHP, they will be
_POST['week'] and _POST['team'] or _GET['week'] or _GET['team']
depending on which method is used.. You don't need to parse the URL and
run them through an array.. :)
  Gurhan