Re: password/entry

My English may be a bit rusty but:

I looked for the Classes Repository, but I could not find it.

to me, means that he was unable to find the "Classes Repository". Which is surprising as searching for even 'Classes Repository' in most search engines give "PHP Classes Repository (www.phpclasses.org or it's old URL phpclasses.upperdesign.com)" as the top link. Obviously adding 'php' to your search terms will return even more focused results.

Sorry *I* was a little lax reading the english :)

However in other groups (that I help moderate) we get a little cranky about words like 'stupid' or 'lazy'. What is obvious to a lot of people may just need a kick in the right direction - even more so when english is a second or third language, and so 'moderation' of language helps.

There is a VAST web of data out there, and getting started can be duanting, even when you have been programing for 30 years! Finding good starting points is not as easy as you might think when.

So quick - one line pointers answers to questions is often all that is needed ;)

--
Lester Caine