Re: [PHP-WIN] MSSQL: fail to query after transaction

On Thu, 1 May 2003 12:11:46 +0200
B.A.T.Svensson@lumc.nl (B.A.T. Svensson) wrote:

BATS> Hard to tell from the description, but may it be the case that
BATS> a second try (with same data) violate primary key constraints?

Sorry of less description. I think primary key doesn't matter as well as any other kind of constraint since the following queries are the single "SELECT"s ...

BATS> > I am wondering that after I pass this to mssql:
BATS> > ===
BATS> > begin transaction
BATS> > 	insert ....
BATS> > 	insert ....
BATS> > commit
BATS> > ===
BATS> >
BATS> > I can not query it again even after opening another mssql
BATS> > connection handle? Even I cannot query mssql from another php if