MySQL select query problem

Hi people,

I have a newssection on my website, and on the first page i am selecting the first 10 items. Well thats easy... Now i want to build a page with the rest of the newsitems, wich shouldnt include the first 10 already displayed on the main news page. How could i select everything, except the first 10 items. Thanks already;-)

Best regards,

Davy Obdam