RE: PHP+MySQL Programmer/Geek -- Job Titles?

> At a previous job where titles were meaningless, I used to have the
> title "Technology-Business Cartilage." My job was to keep the two
> sides from grinding each other down. A friend has business cards with
> the title "Web Warlock."

I think titles are meaningless too and simply a way for "managers" to feel
they actually do something other than push paper around while justifying
their bloated salaries.

My title used to be "Minister of Content", previously "Web Czar" graduating
from "Web Monkey".

I used to work for "Boot" magazine (if you remember that before it turned
into "MaximumPC") and every issue (all 24 of them actually), they would
change the masthead for my title... Sortof a little Easter egg thing.

http://daevid.com