From: Peter Beckman [mailto:beckman@purplecow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:54 PM
To: Jonathan Villa
Cc: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  Is a PHP session considered a cookie?

Sets a cookie in the browser that contains the session ID.

Everything else is stored on the server, and uses the session ID to
retrieve the appropriate information from the session.

Peter

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Jonathan Villa wrote:

> When I use PHP sessions, doe it place a cookie on the users pc? Or
does
> it store it in the session?
>

> --

---
Peter Beckman                                                  Internet
Guy
beckman@purplecow.com
http://www.purplecow.com/