Re: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

Just got word from someone on this group that just because phpinfo()
reports --with-mysql=shared,/user, I still have to rebuild PHP to include
the support.  I'll report back after incase anyone else is going threw this
mess.

In the "moan and groan department" why is phpinfo() bothering to
reflect --with mysql anyhow if it means nothing?

hmmmmmm
20030423143229.40141.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030423143229.40141.qmail@pb1.pair.com...