Re: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

Rich,

Did you install the mysql packages?
I'm at the wrong machine, so this is retrieved from faulty neuro-networks.

Find the Package Management utility then the Servers package installation and make sure that the mysql package is enabled and installed under "SQL server".

I think you may also have to go into the Servers setup utility and enable the mysql server to start on bootup.

That's roughly all I had to do when installing RH8.0.

Doug