Re: Re: ODBTP, a possible solution for MS-SQL and other

This is true, but the ODBTP extension provides better support for ODBC
than the one included with PHP.  Unless I am doing something wrong, I have
the following issues with this extension:

- nvarchar and ntext data is converted to single byte characcter, which
means that only US-ASCII characters will be properly converted.

- Cannot process prepared statements like {? = call AddName(?,?)}

- odbc_fetch_array does not work, and unless no one is reading the user
comments on the PHP Manual, it has been noted.

- NULL data is returned as empty strings.

- datatime data can only be read and sent in character format.

Also, I needed a solution that would work exactly the same on both Win32
and UNIX platforms when connecting to MSSQL.

-- bob